Monday, February 14, 2011

Lucky Girl

The response I have had about my tattoos has been overwhelmingly positive.

I have no words to describe how happy this has made me.  I have only had one negative response, and that may have been due to my arm still being super fresh and still wrapped in saran wrap.  At least that is what I am going to tell myself.

Now obviously I thought about what I was getting my self into, and I think I over prepared for the negative instead of if I had positive responses which is typical for me. I am still getting used to it I think.

In other news, I am almost out of the itchy healing phase which is a huge relief because that has been the worst part for me so far.  I'm also starting to peel/shed which is another good thing because that means that the healing is almost done.

I will be posting pictures once all the shedding is done, but until then here is a picture of my itchy shedding arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment