Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let the healing begin..

Quick update.  My sleeve is healing beautifully.  I am happy to report that the outline has not been very difficult at all.  It is starting to get a wee bit itchy, but other than that, I have not had any real issues.  I have had a couple close calls, my dog pawed at my arm trying to get my attention, but no harm was done.

It has been kind of surreal and anticlimactic on all honesty.  I think I spent all this energy thinking about what the worst out come would be that I glossed over it healing with little or no trouble at all.  This is after all my first really big piece.  Once again I really feel like doing it in sections is helping it heal faster and also not be so dramatic.

The only "ow" spot has been the inside of my upper arm.  Here is my one and only bruise from the outline.


I hope that my next session goes as easily.  I hope that the itchiness does not get any worse in the next few days.  I will be sure to update if anything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment